Cork Harbour Webcam
Search our site…..
Author Archives: PRO
Our Cruise racing calendar has now concluded for the season, our last race was held on Saturday near perfect conditions for racing . A special thanks must go to Monkstown Bay Sailing Club for their enthusiastic support in our combined … Continue reading
Just a few words of thank you to all who participated in the Cobh to Blackrock Race, I think I can speak on behalf of all, that we all had a great day and should I say long evening. Well … Continue reading
Good Morning Due to high winds strengths forecast for today the dinghy racing unfortunately has to be cancelled all others classes are going ahead first Gun 1400.
Due to the poor weather forecast for this afternoon, the Race Officer has decided to postpone the Ballinacurra Cup. A rescheduled date and time will be arranged if possible later in September. Apologies for the short notice.
The Ballinacurra Cup for Class 1 & 2 Dinghies takes place this Saturday 2nd September 2017. First Gun at 1400hrs