Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun123456789101112131415161819202122232425262728
CSC Online Payments
Search our site…..
Author Archives: Rob Pasley
Due to the poor weather forecast for this afternoon, the Race Officer has decided to postpone the Ballinacurra Cup. A rescheduled date and time will be arranged if possible later in September. Apologies for the short notice.
The Ballinacurra Cup for Class 1 & 2 Dinghies takes place this Saturday 2nd September 2017. First Gun at 1400hrs
Dinghy Racing (Class 1, 2 and Rankins) takes place on Saturday 12th August. Briefing in Dinghy Park (Whitepoint) at 1330hrs First Gun 1430hrs. Prize giving afterwards in Dinghy Park. Cruiser Racing (Class 2, 3 and Whites) takes place on Sunday … Continue reading