Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun123456789101112131415161819202122232425262728
CSC Online Payments
Search our site…..
Category Archives: All Club News
Just a few words of thank you to all who participated in the Cobh to Blackrock Race, I think I can speak on behalf of all, that we all had a great day and should I say long evening. Well … Continue reading
Good Morning Due to high winds strengths forecast for today the dinghy racing unfortunately has to be cancelled all others classes are going ahead first Gun 1400.
Due to the poor weather forecast for this afternoon, the Race Officer has decided to postpone the Ballinacurra Cup. A rescheduled date and time will be arranged if possible later in September. Apologies for the short notice.