17 Oct End of Season Laying-Up Supper 2013
This years laying up supper will be held on Friday 15th November at the Titanic Bar & Grill. Tickets are priced at €30 for adults and €25 for Junior members and will be available from this weekend.
There are more details below but briefly we’ll meet from 7.30PM onwards in the Titanic and dinner service will start at 8PM (sharp). The evening will consist of dinner, prize giving for the Friday night and September league (plus a few others), short speeches, raffle (great prizes as always) and music provided by Carl Johnson.
If you would like to attend you must collect and pay for your tickets before 10th November. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how many tickets you need and we will arrange ticket collection with you.
There will be tables of 8 and a few tables of 10 available so any groups wishing to sit together please email us and explain what you want/who your guests are and as always we will make every effort to accommodate you.
Please note that we have been asked to remind members of the following:
Under 18’s: Persons under the age of 18 are welcome to attend functions provided they are supervised by an adult and vacate the bar by 12.00AM. It is important to remind all persons under 25 years to bring the acceptable forms of identification.
September League Class 3 IRC
September League Class 3 ECHO
September League Whitesail
Friday Night League Kites IRC
Friday Night League Kites ECHO
Friday Night League Whitesail
Blackrock Race – slow dinghies
Midweek Dinghy League “All-In”
Junior of the Year 2013
Club Person of the Year 2013
Boat of the Year 2013
Foley Rose Bowl
Cove Sailing Club Dinner Menu – 2013
- Seasonal Soup of the Day© with Homemade Guinness Brown Bread
- Brie and Roasted Pepper Bruschetta On Sour Dough Bread with a drizzle of Basil Pesto
- Warm Chicken and Chorizo Salad with Mixed Leaves, Garlic Croutons, Rustic Potatoes and House Dressing
- Pan Fried Supreme of Chicken with Black Pudding Potato Cake and Creamy Shallot Sauce
- Roast Irish Beef with Champ Potato, Roast Potato and Rich Red Wine Gravy
- Baked Cod with a Soft Herb Crust and Parmesan Crust on a bed of Ratatouille with a White Wine Cream Sauce
- Vegetarian Burger (v) topped with Mature Cheddar Cheese on a Focaccia Bun with Shredded Vegetable Salad, Marie Rose Sauce and Garlic Rustic Potatoes
- Titanic Dessert Melody Plate
Followed by by freshly Brewed Tea or Coffee