07 Nov End of Season Laying-Up Supper 2014
This years laying up supper will be held on Friday 21st November at the Titanic Bar & Grill. Tickets are very competitively priced at €30 for adults and €25 for Junior members and will be available from Cove Sailing Club from 15th October.
There are more details below but briefly we’ll meet from 7.30PM onwards in the Titanic and dinner service will start at 8PM (sharp). The evening will consist of dinner, prize giving for the Friday night and September league (plus a few others), short speeches, raffle (great prizes as always) and music provided by Carl Johnson.
If you would like to attend you must collect and pay for your tickets before 14th November. We have a maximum number of 120 tickets available so please do not wait until the last minute. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how many tickets you need and we will arrange ticket collection with you.
There will be tables of 6 & 8 so any groups wishing to sit together please email us and explain what you want/who your guests are and as always we will make every effort to accommodate you.
Please note that we have been asked to remind members of the following:
Under 18’s: Persons under the age of 18 are welcome to attend functions provided they are supervised by an adult and vacate the bar by 12.00AM. It is important to remind all persons under 25 years to bring the acceptable forms of identification.
East Ferry Cup – dinghies
Cobh Regatta – dinghies
September League – class 2 ECHO/IRC
September League – class 3 ECHO/IRC
September League – Whitesail
Friday Night League – Kites IRC
Friday Night League – Kites ECHO
Friday Night League – Whitesail
“Mary English” Weekend League
“Jim Hennessey” Midweek League
Boat of the Year 2014
Junior of the Year 2014
Club Person of the Year 2014
Foley Rose Bowl
Cove Sailing Club Dinner Menu – 2014
- Cream of Vegetable Soup with Garlic Croutons and Fresh Herbs
- Thai Style Fish Cake with Coriander, Toasted Sesame Seed and Mixed Leave Salad, Sweet Chili Sauce
- Warm Black and White Pudding Terrine Apple, Cinnamon and Berry Compote, Orange and Port Jus
- Oven Roasted Corn Fed Chicken with a Wild Mushroom and Chicken Stuffing, served on a Apple and Potato Rosti with Smoked Bacon and Red Wine Sauce
- Peppered Roast Beef with Herb Mashed Potatoes, Roast Potato, Yorkshire pudding and Thyme and Red Wine Sauce
- Baked Fillet of Plaice with Herb and Seafood Mousse, Served with Champ Potato, Sautéed Spinach, Champagne and Tarragon Cream Sauce
- Vegetarian Option
- Titanic Dessert Melody
Followed by freshly Brewed Java Republic Tea or Coffee