30 Oct NOTICE OF 2013 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Cove Sailing Club will hold its Annual General Meeting on Tuesday 26th November 2013. The meeting will take place in the Robson Room, Commodore Hotel, Cobh at 20:00 hrs. I would encourage all members to attend and participate in the proceedings.
Agenda for the AGM will be as follows:
1. Minutes of AGM 2012
2. Matters Arising From Minutes of previous AGM.
3. Report from the Treasurer and appointment of Auditors
4. Report from the Commodore
(At this point the General Committee shall retire from office)
5. Election of Flag Officers and General Committee members
6. AOB/general discussion about club matters
Any member wishing to propose any items or questions for the AGM shall give notice thereof in writing to the Secretary on/before at least fourteen days before the date fixed for the General Meeting. Club members who wish to stand for election as Flag Officers or General Committee members of Cove Sailing Club must notify the Secretary on/before 19th November 2012.
There are no special motions on the agenda.
VOTING IS RESTRICTED TO FULLY PAID UP MEMBERS FOR THE 2013 SEASON
Cove Sailing Club