Cobh to Blackrock Race 2016 -Postponement

NOTICE TO ALL SAILORS

Due to the unfavorable forecast and in order for you and our sponsors to rearrange your weekend we have taken the decision to postpone our race until Saturday the 17th of September.

This annual race is always a great way to introduce friends and family to the joys of sailing in Cork Harbour and by taking the decision to postpone we hope to see you all again on the 17th.

Please keep an eye on www.covesailingclub.ie for further details.

We look forward to welcoming all sailors on the 17th.

This entry was posted in All Club News, Cruiser Racing, Dinghy Racing, Latest News, SCORA / ICRA / ISA. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *