Ballinacurra Cup – Postponed

Due to the poor weather forecast for this afternoon, the Race Officer has decided to postpone the Ballinacurra Cup.  A rescheduled date and time will be arranged if possible later in September.  Apologies for the short notice.

This entry was posted in All Club News. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *